Last Updated: October 26, 2023
Foster and Associates (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website located at https://fostercanada.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may collect and process certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you voluntarily provide to us. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any other information you provide when contacting us
We use your Personal Information for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Responding to your inquiries or requests
- Providing you with information or services you request
- Improving our services
- Sending you marketing or promotional materials (with your consent)
Like most websites, we may automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This information, referred to as “Log Data,” may include:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our Site that you visit
- Date and time of your visit
- Time spent on those pages
- Other statistics
We use this Log Data to analyze and improve our website and its content.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Sharing Your Information
We take data security seriously and employ reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission or storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.